BBQ Garlic Prawn Skewers with Pickled Ginger & Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
1 x 250g pkt Wild Australian Prawn Co Banana Prawns (defrosted)
2 tbs Grated garlic
1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Ground cumin
1 tsp Ground coriander
2 tbs Vegetable oil
Salt & pepper
Bamboo skewers (soaked in cold water)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Chopped Roasted Peanuts
- Mix together in a bowl the garlic, paprika, ground cumin, ground coriander, vegetable oil & a little salt & pepper.
- Add the prawns & leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the prawns onto the skewers.
- Cook both sides on a hot BBQ or in a large fry pan.
- Scatter over the coriander leaves & pickled ginger. Serve with the sweet chilli sauce mixed with the roasted peanuts.
Prep: 5 mins + 30 mins marinating Cook: 5 mins Serves: 4 (Entree) or 2 (main)