Prawn, Avocado & Orange Salad
1 x 250g pkt Wild Australian Prawn Co Banana Prawns (defrosted)
1 Avocado (sliced)
2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1/4 Red onion (sliced)
4 tbs Olive oil
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and pepper
First make the dressing.
- With a fine grater, grate the orange zest into a bowl. Add the chopped garlic, 2 tbs of the olive oil, salt & pepper, stir to combine.
- Next peel the orange and cut into segments. Place the rocket onto your serving plates and scatter over the orange segments, avocado slices and sliced red onion.
- Toss the prawns in the paprika with a little salt and pepper and the remaining 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat, add the prawns to the pan and fry until cooked – about 2 to 3 minutes depending how you like them. (They are also great cooked on the BBQ).
- Place the prawns on the salad and drizzle over the dressing.
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 5 mins Serves: 4 (Entree) or 2 (main)