Austral Fisheries Deep-Sea division is actively seeking an Engineering Superintendent.
It is critical that the applicant has:
• Experience with the Engineering maintenance of large fishing vessels
• Has a mechanical background with qualifications suitable for maintaining vessels in all areas of ship based plant and equipment
• An understanding of class and flag state requirements
• Has experience in docking vessels and understands the principles of this process
• Deep-Sea Fishing vessels: Longline & Trawling experience
• Knowledge of planned maintenance systems and full understanding of all logistical requirements relating to fishing vessels
• Experience in planning and execution of complex, multi-contractor refit work in order to deliver major vessel refits on time and on budget
• Knowledge of Prawn Vessels would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
Austral Fisheries is a leader in sustainable fishing and has recently committed to being carbon neutral. Austral encourages a culture of team work and collaboration.
If you are interested by send your resume to
Peter Stevens (General Manager for Southern Fleet) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesley Leyland (Human Resources Manager) email@example.com